- Current Prices:$590,000 to $635,000
- Closed Prices:$585,000 to $725,000
- Median Sale Price:$680,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$522
- Association Fee Ranges:$350,$350 to $386/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,116 to 1,312Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Dry Creek Condominiums features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in Dry Creek Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dry Creek Condominiums are about $420,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, street, none, driveway, lot and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.