- Current Prices:$1,325,000
- Closed Prices:$1,017,000 to $1,469,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$679
- Association Fee Ranges:$390,$380 to $390/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,479 to 2,010Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Dry Creek Village is largely a attached home community. The homes in Dry Creek Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dry Creek Village are about $675,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.