- Current Prices:$425,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $452,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$241/quarter,$0,$80/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,938 to 2,532Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Drymill is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Drymill are about $340,000 – $565,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.