- Current Prices:$165,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $279,900
- Median Sale Price:$269,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,136 to 2,427Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Duncraggen is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 1999. In general, homes in Duncraggen are about $170,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.