- Current Prices:$499,000 to $1,175,000
- Closed Prices:$352,500 to $989,000
- Median Sale Price:$585,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $150,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,704 to 9,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Dunes At Sanibel Island is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dunes At Sanibel Island are about $420,000 – $1,195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.