- Current Prices:$395,000 to $1,175,000
- Closed Prices:$352,500 to $1,125,000
- Median Sale Price:$635,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$130 to $150,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,704 to 9,232Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
The community of Dunes at Sanibel Island offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $130 to $175, master fees ranging from $130 to $175, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,894 to as high as $10,321. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $130 to $175, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $4,185 to $5,084.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.