- Current Prices:$330,000 to $448,500
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $512,000
- Median Sale Price:$441,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$279
- Association Fee Ranges:$750/mo,$2372/quarter,$745 to $1084
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:945 to 1,780Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Dunes Towers Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dunes Towers Condominiums are about $250,000 – $580,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.