- Current Prices:$359,900 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$281,500 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$363,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,110 to 3,822Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Dunham Place features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,312 to as high as $9,219. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.