- Current Prices:$342,500 to $600,000
- Closed Prices:$268,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,110 to 3,822Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Dunham Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dunham Place are about $280,000 – $525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.