- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$33/mo,$54 to $99/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,224 to 1,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Dunshire Townhouses is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1983 and 1989. Homes in Dunshire Townhouses are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are street and driveway, and homes in Dunshire Townhouses typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.