- Current Prices:$529,000
- Closed Prices:$465,000 to $610,000
- Median Sale Price:$537,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$43
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $550,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,298 to 3,723Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Dunwoody Station represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Dunwoody Station are $605,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.