- Current Prices:$180,000 to $345,000
- Closed Prices:$138,239 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$246,668
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $360,$25 to $220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 4,884Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Eagle Bay features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $908 to as high as $3,520. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $200. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $731 to as high as $1,711.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.