- Current Prices:$1,099,000
- Closed Prices:$259,950 to $529,950
- Median Sale Price:$359,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $65
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,928 to 4,684Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Eagle Cove is a neighborhood in South Chesterfield, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are two story, colonial and ranch style, and they were built between 1988 and 2004. Homes in Eagle Cove are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on one-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and driveway, and homes in Eagle Cove typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.