- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$50,$50 to $55/mo,$120 to $150/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,771 to 5,278Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Eagle Creek is a neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Homes in Eagle Creek are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Eagle Creek typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.