- Current Prices:$299,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$239,000 to $628,421
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$245 to $428/mo,$144 to $975/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,678 to 4,238Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Eagle Creek Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eagle Creek Village are about $240,000 – $630,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.