- Current Prices:$290,000 to $1,400,000
- Closed Prices:$190,400 to $1,420,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $1200,$0 to $50,$0 to $314/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,290 to 5,745Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Eagle Harbor is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eagle Harbor are about $160,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.