- Current Prices:$775,000 to $960,000
- Closed Prices:$449,900 to $2,195,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$376
- Association Fee Ranges:$105.5 to $356.33/quarter,$110 to $369/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,524 to 6,824Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Eagle Mountain is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eagle Mountain are about $375,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on 12738.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.