- Current Prices:$450,000 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$462
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $15
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 1935
- Sq. Ft.:1,103 to 1,264Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eagle Nest Rio Nido are about $150,000 – $650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are off-street, street, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.