- Current Prices:$319,000 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $775,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$429
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $15
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:572 to 2,010Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eagle Nest Rio Nido are about $150,000 – $650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are off-street, street, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.