- Current Prices:$415,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$323,611
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$62.5 to $145/mo,$187.5 to $189/quarter,$735 to $815
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,184 to 3,259Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Eagle Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eagle Park are about $210,000 – $435,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.