- Current Prices:$450,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $399,000
- Median Sale Price:$281,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$31.25 to $45/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,208 to 3,521Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Eagle Pass are about $130,000 – $285,000 and sit on 7900.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.