- Current Prices:$159,000 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $417,500
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$940 to $973/quarter,$278.5 to $385,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,048 to 6,464Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Eagle Ridge features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $300 to $973, master fees ranging from $145 to $357, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,299 to as high as $6,038. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $300 to $973, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,579 to as high as $2,234. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.