- Current Prices:$219,900 to $519,000
- Closed Prices:$144,900 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$139 to $228/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1840 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 4,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Eagle Ridge is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eagle Ridge are about $125,000 – $520,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.