- Current Prices:$319,900 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$187,000 to $579,900
- Median Sale Price:$299,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $500,$0/mo,$0,$0 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,124 to 5,289Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Eagle Ridge are about $150,000 – $480,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.