- Current Prices:$234,900 to $494,900
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $500,$0 to $500,$0 to $42/mo,$0 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1850 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,083 to 5,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Eagle Ridge are about $150,000 – $485,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.