- Current Prices:$159,000 to $174,900
- Closed Prices:$154,013 to $274,000
- Median Sale Price:$168,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$160 to $193/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 4,024Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The Eagle Ridge community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $157 to $181, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,017 to as high as $3,393. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $157 to $181, and taxes for the year can range from $6,710 to $10,546. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The homesites in the community are usually about a quarter acre in size.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.