- Current Prices:$299,999
- Closed Prices:$238,000 to $327,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,759 to 2,330Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eaglewood are $225,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.