- Closed Prices:$192,500 to $213,900
- Median Sale Price:$193,000 0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,520 to 1,799Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in East Bay Golf Villas are about $130,000 – $200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.