- Current Prices:$292,500 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$219,000 to $325,500
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,433 to 3,288Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in East Cherokee Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in East Cherokee Village are about $190,000 – $270,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.