- Current Prices:$1,199,000 to $2,249,000
- Closed Prices:$530,000 to $2,095,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$790
- Association Fee Ranges:$163 to $440/mo,$4 to $705,$0 to $325
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1889 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:744 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in East End represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in East End are about $215,000 – $1,890,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, side yard access, none, garage parking, enclosed garage, carport - 1 and tandem parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.