- Current Prices:$119,000 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$287 to $375/mo,$0 to $375
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1861 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:558 to 6,964Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms 0
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of East End Historical District. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $287 to $375, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,797 to as high as $19,430. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $287 to $375, and taxes for the year can range from $1,888 to $4,018.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.