- Current Prices:$259,900 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$45,000 to $339,900
- Median Sale Price:$207,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 3,272Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in East Flamingo Heights are about $70,000 – $330,000 and sit on 927.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, carport, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.