- Current Prices:$129,500 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$117,000 to $212,500
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$191/mo,$162 to $210
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,350 to 3,070Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
In terms of home type, East Lake Village features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in East Lake Village are about $65,000 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.