- Current Prices:$125,000 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$71,500 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$154,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$40 to $300,$0 to $100
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1944 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:590 to 2,723Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, East Loon Lake Shore features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $40 to $100. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,162 to as high as $7,446. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The neighborhood maintains a cozy feel with homesites averaging around a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.