- Current Prices:$190,000 to $474,900
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $326,$200 to $280,$124 to $300/quarter,$280 to $600,$0 to $270/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 4,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, East Park features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in East Park are about $185,000 – $435,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.