- Current Prices:$199,900 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$74,000 to $367,500
- Median Sale Price:$220,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$205/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:735 to 3,549Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
East Pasadena is largely a single-family home community. The homes in East Pasadena represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in East Pasadena are about $60,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 1-car garage, garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.