- Closed Prices:$62,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$74,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$205/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:735 to 3,549Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
East Pasadena is a neighborhood in St Peterburg, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, florida, bungalow and traditional style, and they were built between 1948 and 1988. Homes in East Pasadena are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in East Pasadena typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.