- Current Prices:$415,000 to $600,000
- Closed Prices:$389,500 to $3,290,000
- Median Sale Price:$780,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$260
- Association Fee Ranges:$2500 to $2872,$240 to $485/mo,$290 to $2900
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,018 to 10,208Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
If you're in the market for a new home, East Shore has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $200 to $2,962, and taxes for the year range from as low as $11,288 to as high as $64,657. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $200 to $2,962. Property taxes for the year can range from $9,778 to $16,959.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.