- Current Prices:$619,900 to $2,549,900
- Closed Prices:$555,000 to $2,755,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,199,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$699
- Association Fee Ranges:$30,$725/quarter,$80 to $365/mo,$0 to $1162.9
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:504 to 5,965Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
East Side Costa Mesa is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in East Side Costa Mesa are about $640,000 – $2,950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.