- Current Prices:$439,000 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$394,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$301
- Association Fee Ranges:$211/mo,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,161 to 1,967Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in East Tahoe Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in East Tahoe Park are about $290,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.