- Current Prices:$289,000 to $3,499,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $1,890,000
- Median Sale Price:$467,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$911.28 to $940.11,$227 to $306.78/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,289 to 9,887Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
For those looking to invest in a new home, East Village at Celebration features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $227 to $955, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,944 to as high as $40,047. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $227 to $955. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,922 to as high as $6,741.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.