- Current Prices:$310,000 to $3,888,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $1,890,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$242
- Association Fee Ranges:$232.68/mo,$0,$911.28 to $936,$227 to $487.92/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,289 to 9,887Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
East Village at Celebration is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in East Village at Celebration are about $290,000 – $3,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.