- Current Prices:$330,000 to $378,900
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $344,900
- Median Sale Price:$327,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $384/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,604 to 1,776Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in East Village are $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.