- Current Prices:$279,000 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$257,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,840 to 2,708Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Eastbrooke represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eastbrooke are about $175,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.