- Closed Prices:$193,000 to $220,500
- Median Sale Price:$206,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$150
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,161 to 2,657Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eastfield Ridge are $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.