- Current Prices:$314,900 to $329,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,778
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$258 to $268/quarter,$0 to $120,$102 to $245/mo,$120 to $320,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,024 to 3,601Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Eastfield Village is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Eastfield Village are about $165,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.