- Current Prices:$455,000 to $1,049,000
- Closed Prices:$351,000 to $1,280,000
- Median Sale Price:$800,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$541
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:498 to 3,638Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eastmont Hills are about $120,000 – $995,000 and sit on 24-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, side yard access, parking area, garage parking, workshop in garage, other, rv/boat parking and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.