- Current Prices:$1,795,000 to $4,399,000
- Closed Prices:$1,800,000 to $5,725,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1257
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1906 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 4,680Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Easton are about $690,000 – $4,795,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, detached garage, attached garage and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.