- Current Prices:$50,000 to $3,750,000
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $1,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$567,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$372
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1000,$0 to $2000,$0 to $439/quarter,$0 to $421.94/mo,$0 to $536
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1880 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:363 to 5,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Eastport is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eastport are about $195,000 – $3,495,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.