- Current Prices:$610,000
- Closed Prices:$510,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$565,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:3,156 to 4,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Eastport are about $385,000 – $605,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.