- Current Prices:$525,000
- Closed Prices:$319,900 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$37/quarter,$32 to $40/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,480 to 2,516Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Eastridge are about $190,000 – $350,000 and sit on 7387.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.