- Current Prices:$425,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$493,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$413
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $347,$255 to $357/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:572 to 1,776Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Eastside Capistrano features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eastside Capistrano are about $295,000 – $600,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.