- Current Prices:$309,999 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$400,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$471
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $500,$175 to $507/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1907 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:360 to 3,123Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Eastside features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eastside are about $235,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 159.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot, other, carport, 1-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.