- Current Prices:$284,000 to $319,900
- Closed Prices:$239,900 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$271,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$237 to $1073.2,$226.5 to $342.79/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,278 to 3,389Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Eastwood Stonebridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Eastwood Stonebridge are about $185,000 – $345,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.