- Current Prices:$819,000 to $1,749,000
- Closed Prices:$630,000 to $1,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,159,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$528
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $277/mo,$125 to $279
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,161 to 3,991Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Eastwood Village features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Eastwood Village are about $680,000 – $1,740,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.