- Current Prices:$165,900 to $179,999
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $179,999
- Median Sale Price:$165,237
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$145.13 to $184.04/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,194 to 1,593Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Echo Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Echo Creek are $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.